In the Rain

sábado, 11 de dezembro de 2004

Hope

I was tinking about my opinions, about my days. sometimes, like yesterday, like some things who was happened hear. About me? What can I say? I only have slept at now, sleppeing on a different form. Dreaming, maybe a nice dream, when I can see... me and something will never comeback, and I can't do anything. Why? I ask only why?
Tomorrow it isn’t only a day. I discover some, I never can understand my life, never can see your eyes walking on the street. Nobody lokes like you, I knowm, nobody have the same actions that you had... isn't the same, isn't...
I'm trying, it's true, trying to learn, to see where is it my best mistake, or where is my best idiot idea. Nobody can imagine what is that! Nobody can understand what is that, nobody can make me don't lose my hope. It looks like impossible, looks like a dream... Why? Another time I'm asking why? Why? Can you explain me? Can you help me? Why, if I know about the future, if I about that...
My hope? I don't have hope now, not now, not anymore... I don't have more wishes, I don't have anything... and why? Because sometimes life play with us, and we pay for the life... only, I only want to face that montain, to say that for your eyes: I'm better than you... You never can to win me!
I hate that formo to leave...I want only some hope, because I don't have this... I forget what is the meaning if trish word

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]



<< Página inicial